Here at Freshfield, we aim to:
- offer a safe, happy place where everyone is known and valued, and where differing needs are acknowledged, accepted and met
- encourage each child to be independent and develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others in the environment
- provide a stimulating and challenging range of activities that will engage children and develop their curiosity
- further develop a positive attitude to learning that will support them through life
- further develop children’s confidence
- value and incorporate all aspects of children’s lives, building a strong partnership with community and future schools.