In this section:
- Details and timing of extended hours
- Costs for extended hours
- Booking conditions including downloadable contract
- Payment methods
- Cost Calculator
At Freshfield we offer the following extended hours on top of the universal 15 hours or 30 hours.
From September 2022
Breakfast club daily 8.00 am to 8.30 am
Cost £4.25 per session which includes breakfast
Wednesday or Friday afternoon Rainbow Group
Either 11.30 am to 2.30 pm/3.30 pm or 4.45 pm
Cost £6.50 per hour.
After School Club
2.30pm to 3.30pm £6.50 per session
3.30pm to 4.45pm £6.50 per session
- For ‘paid for’ extended hours we ask that you sign up for one half term.
- For extended hours funded through 30 hours we ask that you sign up for one full term.
- Bookings can be made for Breakfast Club or After School Club from 1 to 5 days per week.
Due to required staffing ratios we unfortunately cannot accept bookings for adhoc sessions.
Click to download – contract, booking form and terms and conditions from Sept 23 amended TC
Payments for extended hours can be ‘paid for’ or funded through the 30 hours scheme. Further details of 30 hours funding can be found on our 30 hours page of this website.
Invoices are issued half termly.
‘Paid for’ hours payments accepted
- Card payments through Parentmail System (log in supplied upon admission)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Tax Free Children
- Student Finance
This is a helpful tool to enable you to calculate the costs for extended services. Bookings for Breakfast club and After School Club can be from 1 to 5 days per week.
Click to download – cost calculator Sept 22