Click to download – Offer Information and Extended Hours 2023 – 2024
Click to download – contract, booking form and terms and conditions from Sept 23 amended TC
Once you have received your formal offer from Nursery Admissions for your universal 15 hours and would like to apply for funded 30 hours or funded other hours, we need your eligibility code (available through childcarechoices.gov.uk). Once you have received your 30 hours code please complete the contract and booking form above and return this to school.
Please visit www.childcarechoices.gov.uk for further details on 30 hours and to register for updates.
Information on: ‘up to 30 hours entitlement and How to Apply’
All families with a 3 and 4 year old child will still be eligible for the universal offer of free early education of up to 15 hours a week term time or a total of 570 hours taken throughout the year.
Some children will be eligible for extended childcare from this date, which is up to 30 hours a week term time or a total of 1140 hours taken throughout the year.
You will be eligible for up to 30 hours funding, if the criteria below apply to you:
- both parents must be working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family), and each parent earns a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage or living wage, and less than £100,000 per year
- working will include employed and self-employed persons
- in general families where one parent does not work (or neither parent works) will not be eligible for these additional hours
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on parental, maternity or paternity leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on adoption leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on statutory sick pay
- one parent is employed and one parent has substantial caring responsibilities based on specific benefits received for caring or one parent is employed and one parent is disabled or incapacitated based on receipt of specific benefits
How To Apply
Apply for a 15 hours place as usual via www.stockport.gov.uk and click “apply for” and “nursery admissions”. You can check what help you could get with childcare costs and an indication as to your eligibility for 30 hours free childcare via the portal www.childcarechoices.gov.uk.
Register and apply for a childcare service account through the childcarechoices website above. If eligible you will be issued with a code which you need to send to school and renew on a termly basis.