Due to the current Coronavirus restrictions in place, we are sadly unable to proceed with our Open Day as we would have done in previous years. We recognise that making a decision about childcare provision can be difficult, especially if you are unable to visit settings.
To support you in being able to make a more informed choice we have uploaded lots of information to our website, together with the opportunity for parents/carers to book a telephone appointment, with a staff member, to discuss any queries you might have.
On our website you will find:
- A video tour of the Nursery’s indoor and outdoor environment (home page)
- Photographs in the gallery for each of our bubbles (gallery page)
- Information on how to apply for both the main nursery and the 2-year provision (admissions page)
- Information on 30 hours funding (30 hours page)
- Information on paying for extended hours through the Child Voucher Scheme and Tax Free Funding (extended hours page)
If you would like to book a telephone appointment please complete the form found on our open day page or by clicking the link below and we will email you to confirm. The last date to send in a request for an appointment is Thursday, 22nd October. If you would like an appointment after this date please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Day Appointments Nov 20
Please click above to download. Please click ‘save as’ and save to your device in order to complete, remembering to press ‘enable editing’.Please return the form by email to email@example.com. Thank you.